Lots going on here, including potion mixing, broomstick flying lessons and muscial entertainment...
Book online (click here) and save 10%:
2. Groombridge Place
Ahhh Groombridge, it never lets us down, especially at Halloween. Loads of spooky happenings, at their Brother’s Grimm inspired Halloween week…
Booking online gives you a 10% discount:
There's also a special event for the grown ups (well, 14+) – called Scream – which is on from 6.30 till late… tickets required.
3. Penshurst Place have a spooky half term lined up – 15th -30th October. Various events are planned including The Wicked Witches of the Wild Wood, Macabre Medicines and Surgery (by Hands on History) and Spooky Stories and Fancy Dress. See their site for all the finer details.
4. Hever Castle have lots of Halloween half term fun scheduled:
including a Halloween trail, puppet craft, cupcake decorating and a ghastly goblin shack! Enjoy!
5. The Hop Farm has a plethora of Halloween activities going on this half term including pumpkin carving, ghoulish face painting & creepy story telling. Have a look at their site for all the info: https://thehopfarm.co.uk/events/halloween-half-term-fun-at-the-farm
6. National Trust Trails – Scotney Castle, Emmetts Garden, Ightham Mote, Chartwell and Knole Park have all got spooky trails, crafts and other offerings going on this half term – take a look at the National Trust site for all the details: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/lists/october-half-term-and-halloween-in-kent?campid=PPC_LSE_Google_Create2016_EF
7. Pumpkin Patches! Did you read our previous blog? No? Then have a look here and see where you can go and pick your own pumpkin this half term – SO many options:
Have a great half term everyone!